Who notifies the authorities of the change of ownership?

buying a homeAs part of the conveyancing service we provide, we will advise the council and water authorities of the change of ownership.

You need to notify the Gas, Electricity, Telephone, Vic Roads, Electoral roll and other organizations that you have dealings with.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *